Elevation can help to integrate automatic label placers, inkjet printers and/or hot melt ink printing. We have a variety of options to print in dusty environments or clean room environments. A few of the most common coding print options are, the Markem Imaje 2200 Label placer, the Markem-Imaje 9450 inkjet printer and the Markem Imaje 5400 Hot Melt Ink printing Whatever the need, we would be happy to discuss options based on your application.
The Automatic Labeler The Markem-Imaje 2200
High Performance and Productivity
- The modular design of the Markem-Imaje 2200 makes it easy to adapt to any changing production environment. Applicators are easily changed and print heads can be replaced quickly without tools.
- Large 13.5” label rolls with matched 560-meter ribbon lengths ensure that consumables are replenished efficiently with minimal downtime.
- Straight label and ribbon feed paths assure error-free consumable change-over.
- Faster data generation, communication and application.
Versatility & Flexibility
- Unique engineering allows blow, tamp, and wipe applicators to be interchanged from a common mounting rail.
- Accommodates inside or outside wound labels in sizes up to 6” by 8”,
- Print engine can accommodate interchangeable 2”, 4” or 6” print heads – 200 or 300 DPI.
- Capable of communication via stand-alone terminal, PC, LAN, or PLC. USB backup.
- Create labels in Markem-Imaje CoLOS software or any Windows-based label creation software.
- Completely Plug and Play with existing 2000 integrated software solutions.
Automatic Labeling with Markem-Imaje
Automatic Labeling with Markem-Imajge 2200
The 9450 ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
Cost Savings: High printer availability rate up to 99.6%. The improved ink circuit and new patented print head design contribute to the lower consumption rates resulting in >20% cost savings. Additive consumption as low as 2.5 ml/hour at 20°C for Ethanol based inks.
Maintenance: Extended maintenance intervals for most inks 18 months or 14,000 hours, whichever comes first, for the filters and pumps. New Pressure pump warrantied to 20,000 hrs.
Sustainability: Low Electrical power consumption: 60VA. New ketone free and permanent inks combining performances and environmental respect at a competitive price
Operational Performance & Quality: +20 % higher print speeds. Up to 3m/s for 2 lines of 7×5 dots and up to 6.6m/s for 1 line of a 5×5 dots. New icon driven user interface, patented, 7” wide color touch screen. Real time monitoring of print autonomy. New Mark & Read capability to ensure code quality. Table top, wall mount or stand mount options possible. IP66 rated cabinet without air requirement.
Warranty: backed by a Full 18 month warranty for hardware (parts + labor). Premium Coverage up to 60 months is available at a very advantageous price. Consult with M-I for more details.
Markem-Imaje has the lowest TCO in the Industry: Because of all the features listed above, we can guarantee your total cost of ownership for up to 5 years. Simplified or detailed calculations and conditions of applicability are available upon request.
The Hot Melt Advantage: Our hot melt inks allow us to print very high resolution large text, graphics and bar codes (including EAN 128) on a wide variety of substrates without any risk of degradation of the code as seen with liquid based systems. This can be used in dusty environments.
We can print large print copy and we can print logos as well.
Large Character Hot Melt Inkjet Printers
Precise and Dependable – Our 5200 and 5400 high resolution, large character injet printers combined with our Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks deliver superior print quality and consistency on corrugate cases, trays, bags and wrapping films.
Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks print images which dry instantly on contact with no bleeding or fading; production 100% readable barcodes and in some cases, even logos. Touch Dry® inks are solvent free, environmentally safe, and employee friendly in formulation and handling.
Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks print on a wide range of substrates and environmental conditions. Large drop volume at high frequency provides reliable printing at speeds up to 178 m/min. Multiple dye and pigment based inks and customizable printer setting give total image control. With Touch Dry® Hot Melt inks you get the correct information on every package, every time. You can stage or add ink without stopping the production line and the Hot Melt ink eliminates the need for multiple ink formulations and change-over.
Plus, you have multiple jetting orientations; single side, opposite side, side and front, and top printing. Product configuration options include scanners, encoders, printhead slide assemblies, and stands. The 5200 or 5400 can be integrated with production lines, databases, or ERP systems via CoLOS® Enterprise software.